We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 16th, 2013 and was last updated on August 26th, 2013.
We may collect the following information:
• your name if you choose to give it to us;
• contact information including email address;
• and anonymous, non-personally identifiable information.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• We may distribute the anonymous, non-personally identifiable information to third party partners who may use it to display advertisements that they believe may be relevant to you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• by not providing your name and/or email address when you contact us;
• or by writing to us and asking us to delete your personal information.
Although we may distribute anonymous, non-personally identifiable information to our third party partners, we will not sell, distribute or lease your identifiable, personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
The ICC.org website contains links to other websites. We do not have any control over the websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.